Compatible Video Cards:
• If used with NVIDIA GeForce FX 5800 or higher model,
or Matrox Parhelia, the noiseless fan (ZM-OP1) must be used.
• If used with ATI Radeon 9800 Pro, using the noiseless
fan (ZM-OP1) is recommended.
• If the components on the video card interfere in any
way with the heatsink components, you cannot use this heatsink.
In such a case, you should immediately stop installing and
return the product for a refund.
• Since the heatsink weighs 325g, the video card equipped
with this heatsink should be attached tightly inside the PC
case with a bolt when installing. Also special care should
be taken while the computer is being moved.
Zalman Tech is not responsible for any damage that occurs
when moving a computer.
• The video card that has this product installed will
take up a PCI slot next to the AGP slot.
• Gold Plated Copper
Tube Dissip. Material:
Click Here for Manufacturer Specifications and Installation
- By utilizing a heatpipe, the GPU (Graphics Processing
Unit, a.k.a. Video Chipset) can be cooled without a fan.
- The fanless design ensures complete noiselessness and
permanent, maintenance-free operation.
- It can be used on virtually all kinds of video cards,
so it can be reused with upgraded video cards. (Note: The
video cards without the heatsink mounting holes or with
components that interfere with the heatsink cannot accommodate
- This product can have a noiseless fan (ZM80C Optional
Package 'ZM-OP1'; sold separately) attached to the heatsink
without using a bracket.
- By attaching the noiseless fan (ZM-OP1), the video chipset,
as well as the memory chips on both side of the video card
gets cooled for a more stable operation of the video card.